Sunday 15 May 2011

my head in the sky, sunshine in my heart and my feet on the ground

We take living for granted, we take the beauty in everyday for granted..

We hurry every day to get to all the things that matter to us

 we rarely stop to smell the "after-rain-smell" on the soil

rather than that people complain
 "my car was washed yesterday" "my hair is going to frizz"

and all this time we should be saying "rain glorious rain"
rain is a Blessing, its a sign that life can go on,
 it washes away all the dirt and footsteps,
it heals the thirst of the earth..



the brightside is..
 you can wear these cute boots(this on my wishlist)
 you can walk around barefoot in the wet grass..

I love the little blossoms alive with flavours..



Feeling the sunshine on your skin that sends tingles down your spine..

This is my cupcake inspired by air,sunshine and earth..




No comments:

Post a Comment