Wednesday 11 May 2011

Mothers Love

Most people will say they owe their lives to their mothers, me on the other hand, I try to live my life to honour my mother. She has always been my mother and my father, my father passed away when I was a little girl. Don't feel sorry for me, rather see what a wonderful life my mother gave me and my sister.

She taught us to be confident in who we are, strong in what we believe in and mostly to always use all the talents the Lord gave us. She inspires, she wipes away tears, she stood next to the hockey and athletics field and was and still is my biggest supporter.

She is hardworking to the max and is very passionate about her work and God. She will always pray and share the goodness of the Lord. She is my hero. I love my Mom!

She is the coolest Grandmother to my sisters gorgeous little girl, and the best mom to me and my sister. We love everything about you mom.

God knew exactly what we needed when he gave us to you. xxx

These were my moms birthday cupcakes I baked to celebrate her Awesome life thus far!




No comments:

Post a Comment