Wednesday 3 August 2011

My sweet 24th birthday!

This year for my 24th birthday i had alot of orders coming in and i decided for my birthday i want to spread the joy of cupcake decorating with my family.
So they decorated their own cupcake.
Lots of
giggles
sweeties
fun
an absolute great birthday!
i was spoilt with flowers, a tiara, chocolates, and wedding cake pans and tons of cool cupcakes/bake inspired pressies!
THE SWEET DECORATIONS
we all had fun
check the concentration


This is the "traSh" cupcake



My sisters cupcake
My brother in laws cupcake
this was the winning cupcake

my Moms Cupcake


my Cupcake
my niece testing out my awesome huge cupcake mould

look who also came to visit!
little Megs with her cute Hallo Kitty suit made quick friends with my mother.

Thank you for making my 24th a bday to remember!!
love u all
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment